Wednesday, April 20, 2011

2010.Dec - 2011.Mar


It's been a while since I have taken a major decision in freeing myself of all the load. The free time might kill me for good or might empower me to pursue what I love to do. Learning chinese will help me to understand what is really going on in China from the perspective within. Without the language, i would even know anything even if all hell broke loose.
Anyway should get back to memorizing hanzi-s!

黑夜给了我黑色的眼睛
我却用它来寻找光明!

Movies watched:

Christmas Carol
Unthinkable
Manchurian candidate
I proposal
Get him greek
Lakeview terrace
Tropa de Elit
Little fockers
The Road
Gran Torino
Road to perdition
Despicable me
Winter light by Ingrid Bergman
Tangled
Ul tanih emegtei
Next 3 days
True Grit
King's Speech
The fighter
Wolf creek
District 9
Letters to Juliet
TOwn
Infernal affairs(Wu2 jian4 dao4)
Red Clif(1-2008)
Red Clif(2-2009)
Spirit
New Police Story (Jackie Chan)

Books read:
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing Yourself
Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything
The Future of Power
The Big Picture: Reflections on Science, Humanity, and a Quickly Changing Planet
Linchpin: Are You Indispensable?
The Checklist Manifesto

No comments: